6. Decorate with unexpected items to bring charm and a dose of personality. hang a woven hat on the wall, or add a vintage suitcase that you got in the thrift store.
7. Free up the shelves and decorate them with style. Add less objects, but meaningful ones. Lean artwork and add plants for a fresh feeling.
8. Lean a large mirror against the wall. It will make the room more spacious than it really is.
9. Create a cozy and inviting reading nook. Despite for having a place where you can relax and read a book, it will look so decorative. Feel free to get creative and use the things that you already have at home.
10. Fresh flowers will always lift up your mood, so add a vase when the space feels too dull. if they are expensive at the florists’s, visit the grocery store.